Monday, March 29, 2010

I might have a job...

Hello Americans!
Been busy thinking about working on my resume until the genius inside of my head reminded me that my latest resume had been sent to my big sister for editing. And because I don't delete emails the way I don't throw away lawn gnomes, I still had it! So instead of working on something for hours, perfecting it, editing and making sure it was up to scratch- I changed my name and contact information and was done.

HA! Take that world!

Sarah has so kindly found me an opening at Paper Chase, the company that does all the cute notebooks, book marks and cards at Borders. Her friends, and my new friends, are going to send my resume to the top and after that it's just fingers crossed and a bit of praying (For those of you who pray, that is. Not my Jewish family, though.)

If that does not pan out, the next time John has a day off we'll be looking for Temp. Agencies to send my CV to and then it's off on a parade of interviews hoping to find something that will allow us to save up (House? I want one Plz.) and perhaps buy me more books. (Yay books!)
So that about covers it. Other than that, nothing new.

OH YES THERE IS I TOTALLY LIED.

In about 2 weeks time we will have a brand new oven. I hope you can feel my joy from here, because I am rather joyful. I'm going to miss you guys on Easter, but I'll make sure to let you know if Jesus decides to not come out of his cave. (Since we're in the future. Ha!)
Someone have a slice of carrot cake for me and then remind Mom that I actually don't like carrot cake, but the design was pretty.

The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment