Friday, March 26, 2010

Update! I know! SHOCKING.

So first it was computer problems and then it was "Jen is really lazy" Problems.

So I apologize..for being so lazy. I have pictures. I'm editing them now and trying to figure out the fastest way to get them on here with out losing my mind. This alone, should be interesting.




Look! Pretty flowers when I stand outside and look directly down! YAY DAFFODILS.





Lunchbox of the future, it would seem. At least their museums here think so. Blech.


Oh joy! Poo in a bag as a party favor! Thanks guys!
Oh right, you wanted to see the couches.. well EXCUSE ME for lightening things up with some poo jokes... Onto the pics. Sorry we're not very clean people. And by We, I mean Me. Mah Bad.




Look mom! I'm growing things! And I PROMISE they ARE NOT drugs. Right? Right.





I can hear you laughing from here, about how I own yet another piece of exercise equipment I won't use. JOKES ON YOU, IT MAKES A GREAT DRYING RACK SO HA.



OH HAY I IRONED.

No comments:

Post a Comment