Sunday, February 7, 2010

Longish update

John went back to working which kind of gave me time to wander around, and by wander around I mean go to the grocery store and meet Sarah at the mall. We haven't really been doing much, seeing as his shifts are 12 hours, and then the time to travel to and from work, he's gone most of the day. So that leaves me to cook, maybe even do some cleaning and play on ze internets.

We bought a tv, and the Ps3 I've promised him, which means the last few days nothing has really gotten done. He's cleaning right now, and I don't have to seeing as I did it all day while he was at work.

I'll try to make an effort to update daily or at least try to write things down so I can remember what the heck happened.

OH I KNOW. I was on the bus, during my very adventure to ASDA I was on the bus home and some guy, who was very drunk, got on and was all "WHO WANTS SEX?!" and I blinked, looked back at my book thinking, Don't make eye contact you do not need to be harassed, a lonely american stuck on a bus with a drunk guy.

AND THEN he was stalking smack to a few women/girls and one of them, just as the bus stopped and the doors opened, punched him in the face causing him to fall to the ground below.

It took everything I had not to bust out laughing at him. Oh. London. How I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment