Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Monday, Tuesday and today...

I'm never really sure what day it is any more even though we have a calendar. Monday, it was a nice day about 40 degrees and we opted to spend the day inside. John played video games and I played the sims all day. Which was enjoyable, I admit. Yesterday, Tuesday, was apparently pancake day. Which turns out to mean crepe day, which baffled me but all the same, I ate pancakes for dinner.

We went to Ealing Broadway, to return some things and get a few more things. Took 2 hours but the weather was miserable. Rained all day long, even if it was only chilly outside. Then again, I'd take the rain over the snow any day.

We came home and somehow John managed an invite to his Parent's house for pancake day, so Paul came to pick us up. They were crepes, which I did not know, but did enjoy. Sat around watching TV and talking for a while before heading home armed with a giant bag full of books for me to read.

So I think you know where this is going...

John went to bed around ten and I, being the crazy person I am, stayed up until four curled up on our very uncomfortable couch reading. I finally dragged myself to bed when the words started to blur on the page.
Then this morning John woke me up by not only opening the curtains but tapping me. As much as I would have liked to roll over and go back to sleep, I got up. We were supposed to go to a museum today, but we opted instead to stay indoors. We'll probably go out tonight to do something, although I couldn't possibly tell you what.

Tomorrow we're off to John's Grandma's house which is about 2-3 hours away by train. Which means more reading for Jen! Must remember to take the wedding pictures and also the few I have stored on facebook.

And now, that I have done an update, I'm going to resume laying down and reading my book.
Oh Ps. I'm generally always on Skype, I have it set up to sign in when the computer turns on. So if you shoot me a message and I'm around I'll hear it and you can marvel at how awesome I am.
Yes.

Alright, thats it for now. John's calling because he beat something in the game. Enjoy Peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment